What I am going to be working on next

Re: What I am going to be working on next

by Pierre Pichet -
Number of replies: 0

What you will have set for numerical editing, will be set for calculated and calculated simple as they use the same (need to be review..) code in the editing form.

Once calculated datasets variables have been replaced in answers, the grading is the same as numerical although there are more tolerance options.

This is the same for calculated multi to which you could apply the multichoice code once the multichoice string is converted either by simple replacing {var} or solving an equation in {=...}.

Incidently, I did not find a good way to test for errors in the formula for all these types ( MDL-26823).

The handling (i.e. moving ) of question or category datasets could be done after 2,1 release unless a more complex analysis of all the possibilities of the new engine offers new easier ways to handle the datasets.

Just setting the "automatic question testing code" is no a easy task...

Pierre

P.S. When I worked last year on the multianswer, I explore how to add to cloze multichoice all the possibilties of standard multichoice. Somehow in the "engine" the cloze question which is almost a quiz, needs to access to properties that are an higher level that what was allowed to questions in the model at this time. You will also surely find a better way to handle in the cloze question "private" properties of the questions included in the cloze.