Uploading resources

Uploading resources

by Rob Hermanet -
Number of replies: 4
I'm looking for the answer to a particular question that a teacher at my school district has about uploading resources. She writes:

"I am linking/uploading documents in my moodle. I did this all last year. For some reason last year, my ability to use the Link button stopped working last year on my home computer. So I had to scan at home, but upload at work. A real pain.

So I scanned to documents at home this morning. I just uploaded and linked the first one. I went to the do the same exact thing to the 2nd one, and the link button no longer works – just like at home. I click the little chain-link icon, and nothing happens. Normally I would get the pop up to browse for the document I want to link to. But it doesn’t pop up. Help?"

Can anyone offer any advice? I've tried to do what she is describing and it works for me at my school computer and at home. It sounds to me like it's a computer specific issue but I have no idea what it is.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rob Hermanet

Re: Uploading resources

by Mario Santonastaso -
When I link resources, files, that I have uploaded to Moodle, I either put them in a folder and then use the resource-Display a folder or I link to each file by using the Resource Link to a file or folder. In both cases, the link chain icon is not involved at all.
In reply to Mario Santonastaso

Re: Uploading resources

by Rob Hermanet -
I believe she has now switched to using a book and revealing assignments as needed. Thanks for the advice.