If this had to do with the strange goings on with this developer wiki page, then I don't think its a bug. There was a strange character (or characters) around the line 'Some of new function are still tested and are not documented here yet'. That character was playing havoc with the wiki indenting rules, causing it to add many extra <div> tags for indenting.
I couldn't actually see the character, but I could feel it. That is, when I moved the cursor around the line in edit mode, it would get stuck there. I cleaned up around that line and it seems to be fixed.
General developer forum
This discussion has been locked because a year has elapsed since the last post. Please start a new discussion topic.