Remove black border

Remove black border

by Tony Featherstone -
Number of replies: 8

I am having trouble finding where to go to get rid of the black border around the questionnaire.

Help please!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tony Featherstone

Re: Remove black border

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Tony, I'm not sure what border you want to remove nor why you would want to do so, but anyway, try adding this CSS rule right at the end of the moodle\mod\questionnaire\css\default.css stylesheet (if you are using the default Questionnaire theme, of course):

#mod-questionnaire-view #content .box.generalbox.boxaligncenter.boxwidthwide {border:none;}

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Tony Featherstone -

Joseph,

Thanks for that, but it did not work (even with spaces before the dots)

The border I am trying to remove is shown in black in the attached screen shot

Attachment 05_09_2009-155250-12.png

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Oops, I'm afraid you are using an old version of Moodle (and Questionnaire). My suggestion was for the current version (1.9).

by Tony Featherstone -
No, I am using 1.95 and the questionnaire was downloaded for 1.95 just a couple of months ago

by Joseph Rézeau -
This is strange, I cannot see a Create or Change tab anywhere in the English version of Questionnaire for moodle 1.9. Could you post the full screen where you can see those 2 tabs please?
Joseph

by Joseph Rézeau -
Oh, OK, you must have changed $string['view'] = 'View'; to $string['view'] = 'Create or Change';in your questionnaire language file.
Joseph