How to track the result of hot pot exercices?

How to track the result of hot pot exercices?

by Eric Goupil -
Number of replies: 3
With HotPot module I'm able to add hot pot acitivities. Problem: When my students do the Hot Pot exercices, The grade aren't updated. Do I have to setup somethings to tell hotpot module how and wich result to send to the GradeBook? Or do hotpot module does'nt track any results from hotpot exercices?

Thank you for your help
Éric
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eric Goupil

Re: How to track the result of hot pot exercices?

by Thomas Robb -
Look for a fix for this within a week. Sorry for the delay -- tons of school work!
In reply to Thomas Robb

by Eric Goupil -
Thank you Thomas! Here is what I found out after testing hotpot module.
1- When I created a subdirectory for my hotpot html files, the results of those exercices were not recorded in the GradeBook.
2- When I uploaded my hotpot html files on the server (without making subdirectory), the result of those exercices were recorded in the Gradebook.
3-When my students do not complete the hotpot exercice, any result aren't recorded in the GradeBook.

Now I'm trying to find out where exactly my hotpot html files are recorded when I uploadIt on the server. I browsed the SQL table mdl_hotpot for trying to understand how that works... I didn't find any path. For now my installation is very simple: I'm using on localhost easyphp v.1.7

If you can help with for that, maybe I can do some test to try to create subdirectory....

Thank you

In reply to Eric Goupil

by Daniele De Santis -

I have the same problem!

However the hotpot file.htm that you upload may be in a new directory--> ../www/moodledata  in easyphp 1.7