Disable Digest

Disable Digest

by Jayme Ayres -
Number of replies: 1
Hi Folks

I have a database and will do authentication via LDAP, such as moodle is not the standard LSM university where I work, and it will be a supportive environment for only one group of students have to disable the digest each new registration. There are how to do this?

I know this may sound strange, disabling one of the functions that most characterizes the Moodle, but the university where I work we have developed a tailor-LSM in which each User has an email but this email is just a table in a database data, thus making it impossible to communicate with Moodle. I can authenticate the User, but I have e-mails from User, my question is: is there how to fully disable the digest in moodle?

Jayme
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jayme Ayres

Re: Disable Digest

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I am not sure I fully understand your needs (well, I am sure I don't). Do you just need to disable any emails generated by Moodle? Or do you mean forum posts digests?