Have you heard about iMoot yet?

Have you heard about iMoot yet?

by Tim Hunt -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
http://imoot.org/

"Welcome to the new website for the world's first iMoot, a web based International Moodle Moot.

"iMoot2010 runs from January 7th-10th and will be operating 24 hours. This will allow speakers and attendees from all countries to participate in their own timezones or choose to stay up late and listen to those in others. ..."
Average of ratings: Very cool (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Have you heard about iMoot yet?

by Miren Ugalde -

Is that web really working? I have been trying to submit a presentation proposal for weeks . No answer from their contact addresses so ...

Regards

In reply to Miren Ugalde

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The event is definitely happening. The people behind it are Julian Ridden (AKA Moodle Man) and Shane Elliot, and I have met them both in person and they do exist. I agree things have gone rather quiet, but that it probably just because they are busy. If I see them online, I will try to remember to nag them wink
In reply to Miren Ugalde

by Julian Ridden -
Hi Miren,

Sorry for the issues. Yes, there is an issue. Im hoping to have it rectified ASAP. Ill also put a not up on the site for others in a similar boat.

Please dont give up. Would love to see a submission. Just stay tuned for updates.

Julian