Manual Back Up Within Courses

Manual Back Up Within Courses

by Andy Blair -
Number of replies: 8
When selecting the backup option from the Administration panel in a course, the backup.php page is not fully displayed. Only the title of the course and an empty box.

I have tried several browsers and computers.

We are running Moodle 1.9.4

Would anyone know how to resolve this.

Thanks
Andy
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andy Blair

Re: Manual Back Up Within Courses

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The first thing to do is to try again with Debugging enabled. This should (hopefully) generate additional error messages that will reveal the underlying problem. It won't be anything to do with the client end (browser/computer)

Let us know how you get on!
In reply to Howard Miller

by Andy Blair -
Thanks for the advice Howard. This is the error

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '' (include_path='C:\webapps\moodle/lib/pear;.;C:\apps\php528\pear') in C:\webapps\moodle\mod\gallery\lib.php on line 528
In reply to Howard Miller

by Andy Blair -
Repairing the tables in MYSQL worked. Thanks Howard for your reply.
In reply to Andy Blair

by satyajit Choudhury -

Hey Andy - I am also facing the same issue can you please explain what tables you looked for and tryed to repair it. That will be a grate help.

Thanks in advance

In reply to satyajit Choudhury

by satyajit Choudhury -
i also get this falat error msg:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '' (include_path='/srv/www/htdocs/moodle/lib/pear:.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR') in /srv/www/htdocs/moodle/mod/gallery/lib.php on line 528

please help;
In reply to Andy Blair

by Kirk Barnett -

Andy-

I am having this same problem doing course backups...Did you ever get a resolution?  If so, what is it?  Thanks.

In reply to Kirk Barnett

by satyajit Choudhury -
 Kirk - If you are faceing the same issue, by same issue i mean that same error what i have pasted than please check if you are using a module called gallery. I found that gallery was not letting the course back. I removed it and then tried it is working fine. Now another problme is what should i be doing for gallery to be working with out any pain...Let see still in process big grin
In reply to satyajit Choudhury

by Kirk Barnett -

Satyajit-

I disabled the Gallery and got further (i.e. I got the options page where I could choose what user/resource data to backup), but still get this error (with Developer Debugging turned on) when trying to run the backup:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '' (include_path='/srv/www/htdocs/moodle/lib/pear:.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR') in /srv/www/htdocs/moodle/mod/gallery/lib.php on line 528