Envy Theme broken after Moodle server change/upgrade

Envy Theme broken after Moodle server change/upgrade

by Steve Thatcher -
Number of replies: 2
All of the default moodle theme work after I moved to a new server and a new install of moodle (simply copied my upload directory, modules, and themes over). I'm trying to use an update version of the Envy theme by NewSchoolLearning but it doesn't display correctly at all. He let me redownload the newest version just in case.

You can see the site at http://srms.info
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Steve Thatcher

Re: Envy Theme broken after Moodle server change/upgrade

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Steve,

Using FireFox WebDeveloper plugin, when I view the CSS of your site I can see the following error. Something is definitely wrong. Please try to switch to different themes, re-install your Envy theme, etc.

Joseph

Note.- No idea who the "He" is in that sentence : "He let me redownload the newest version just in case."

Attachment image00.jpg
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Envy Theme broken after Moodle server change/upgrade

by Patrick Malley -
Thanks Joseph,

To be clear, I am "he." Steve has contacted me directly (I'm assuming after posting this) and I'ves sent him a fresh copy of styles.php just to make sure there wasn't something strange in his current file. It did not change anything. My guess is that the issue is related to the server change and setup and not the theme since Envy is working just fine on 1.9.x on all of my test installations.

With that said, though, Steve - it might be a good idea to check the permissions on the CSS files and styles.php.