Moodle demos need basic instructions

Moodle demos need basic instructions

by Scot Wilcoxon -
Number of replies: 2
All of the demo.moodle.org demos should probably mention clicking on the next page icon in the upper right. That seems to be required, but if you randomly try a course without having learned how to use Moodle then the course might not seem to be a good demo.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Scot Wilcoxon

Re: Moodle demos need basic instructions

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Scot,

Thanks for your suggestion. It's interesting that you mention the previous and next activity buttons, as I never think of using them. In fact, the only person I've ever seen using them is Martin D himself!

As there are lots of ways to navigate through I course, I'm not sure we can give any instructions. Anyone any comments?
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle demos need basic instructions

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Ah you mean those 2 arrows either side of "jump to"?big grin No - I never think of them either and I think you might be right about Martin D being the sole user!