Answer to your problem - "Wrapped State Missing"

Answer to your problem - "Wrapped State Missing"

by Jet Batung Bakal -
Number of replies: 0

Guys,

Maybe these are the reason why particularly and not all in a class were been the victim "wrapped state missing" error or some are errors in the total percentage not tallied in the correct answers. First, for example one of the user's / moodler's is passing his/her own quiz in any attempt (which means it can be in 1st,2nd or more) while suddenly the system becomes busy or choppy. We know that not all user's are patients in waiting to load the page perfectly. When in the midst of there transanction since some are not patient to wait they exits/close it and re enter/open it again and that the error happen. Why, because according to a friend which is a programmer when the system  at work and suddenly disturb by closing it, the system only read what he loads since it was disturb and not perfectly loaded so the error occured. That's one possible why "state wrapped missing". Second is on the teacher side on how she/he do/create the quiz. For me I think the error is possible to happen if it was a random quiz. This is based on my own observation. I observe one of the teacher here in moodle which I handle as admin on how she/he create a question in his/her class. Since we all know that every subject has there own question bank and every quiz activity has also have a question bank right? But the way this teacher create his/her is very unique so I guess this instance are possible to have an error. After she/her create the activity which is "quiz" in that activity she/he create questions for example up to 30 items and random it. Afterwards, she/he deletes  all the questions in the question bank since the questions are in the activity/category that's were the error happen. Some user's can open it with no problem but there is a possibility that there is one or two would had error's on it. Agree or Not Agree?.

My Only Problem Now Is How  Can I Able to Fix the "Wrapped State Missing"?

Help!

Julius Barrameda            

Average of ratings: -