In the past twelve months, Tim's work has included:
- Flexible block system design and development for 2.0
- Theme engine 2.0 design and development
- Navigation 2.0 design and development
- Roles administration improvements
- Quiz module and question bank maintenance
- Improvements to filters and many other things
- Almost 400 bug fixes!
In addition to contributing tons of code, Tim has been a particularly helpful Moodler in the Using Moodle forums, a mentor for the GSOC 2009 project Moodle UI consistency improvements, and has made lots of valuable contributions to our developer documentation. Tim has even found the time to blog. (His post The geeks don't really matter is recommended reading!) It's difficult to convey how much Tim has achieved in the past year, as he's such a great all-rounder.
We look forward to continuing to benefit from Tim's contributions to Moodle when he returns to his permanent job in the UK as a developer at The Open University.