Quiz Construction

Quiz Construction

by Johnny Swindle -
Number of replies: 4

Greetings everyone!

I have been lurking in the discussions about Moodle and I can't wait to get it installed and start playing with it.

I noticed in one of the discussions examples of quizes.  I the good fortune (or misfortune  wink.gif) to participate in a couple of research projectes and I was the person doing the initial quiz construction.  If I can lay my hands on the material  (documentation that prescribed correct test question/response construction) and if anyone is interested I will make it available for the users of Moodle either online or directly to anyone who is interested.

Johnny

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Johnny Swindle

Re: Quiz Construction

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Some guiding documentation for constructing effective quizzes (at a pedagogical level) would be great to include in Moodle, if your material can be used that way.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: Quiz Construction

by Johnny Swindle -

I am not certain about the "at a pedagogical level", but I will dig through all my stuff tonight and do a draft for your review.  Once you are happy with it, it can be include into Moodle.

Johnny

In reply to Johnny Swindle

Update.......Re: Quiz Construction

by Johnny Swindle -

I could not locate the original material that I was looking for, but I am currently in the process of assembling a document titled "Adventures in Student Assessment".

It quite possible could be a refresher for a great many of you and hopefully it will be of benefit to all.  Once the document is complete, I will submit to Martin for approval and then based on his recommendation, potentially be available for the rest of the group.  Hopefully I will have it complete prior to end of this week.

Johnny