Gradebook problem Firefox 3.0.11 / Ubuntu 9.10 / Moodle $release = '2.0 dev (Build: 20090717)'

Gradebook problem Firefox 3.0.11 / Ubuntu 9.10 / Moodle $release = '2.0 dev (Build: 20090717)'

by Christopher Molnar -
Number of replies: 1
Hello,

as subject line states using firefox 3.0.11 on Ubuntu 9.10 and a moodle cvs checkout version $release = '2.0 dev (Build: 20090717)'.

I also have seen the same problem with all versions of IE on Windows and Safari on OS/X 10.5.6

The names are split from the grades itself. Not sure if due to length of gradebook or possibly the horizontal split window. I am attaching a screen capture to this message.

I am willing to try any code that may resolve the issue. Moodle Tracker #

MDL-19861

Thanks,
-Chris

Attachment gradebook.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Christopher Molnar

Re: Gradebook problem Firefox 3.0.11 / Ubuntu 9.10 / Moodle $release = '2.0 dev (Build: 20090717)'

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Chris,

Thanks for testing Moodle 2.0 and for reporting this issue in the tracker. As you've found, Moodle 2.0 is quite unstable at the moment, with major work being done in many areas. Sorry I can't answer your question, though I'm going to move your discussion to the Testing and QA forum.