Tim, using old image-link blocks backup

Tim, using old image-link blocks backup

by Ger Tielemans -
Number of replies: 2
Hello Tim,

We try to export (in 193) a course with a quiz where the teacher still uses the extra field for the image-link. There the backup breaks. We only have this workaround: moving one by one the content of this field to the wysiwyg editor: then the backup is succesfull.

I see in the Tracker that this is solved for 195.. but we cannot directly migrate to 195 (that is the reason for our backup/restore action.)

Question: what is the code to correct 195 (and would this work also in 193? I will give it a try)
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ger Tielemans

Re: Tim, using old image-link blocks backup

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I guess you are talking about MDL-18799 - I wish you had mentioned that, it would have saved me a lot of searching.

On any tracker issue, you can click on the 'Version Control' link above the comments to see exactly what was changed to fix the bug. To see the acutal changes, click on the links like (+15 -1 lines).
In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Tim, using old image-link blocks backup

by Ger Tielemans -
Thanks for the very quick answer, I understand that it even could be faster, if I had mentioned the tracker-#, but I do not now if I can handle more speed smile