I'm glad to present my new development - Flash question type.
- Using Flash it is possible to improve the presentation at performance of tasks.
- It is Flash-movie duty to calculation of a total point for the task, thus algorithm of calculation can be as much as complex.
- The answer and all actions of the student are remembered.
- The student can save their work and complete it later.
- The right answer and all operations executed by the student can be viewed by both the student and the teacher.
- All statistical information under the executed tasks, given by Moodle is accessible to the teacher.
- Allow to transfer any textual information or link to file into Flash. You can make universal player and send description of task in xml format for example.
Additional feature: this support quizzes created in Adobe Captivate v1.0 (export for AuthorWare) and probably in other 3rd party tools for AuthorWare. Only passing a total score to Moodle works in this case.
Questionmark's support going to come.
Important: You can't use any flash with this question type! Only those which support interface with Moodle.
Description of program interface and example of flash included in package. The example (creating a cut of the cube) is kindly given by Aleksandr Petrov and published with sources.