Mandatory Questionnaires

Mandatory Questionnaires

by Alex Green -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

Just wondering if someone can help me a bit. I'm a moodle newbie and am hosting a course with a long list of resources followed by a final exam to receive certification. I'm running Moodle 1.8.6 and have a questionnaire set up for feedback. Unfortunately though it seems no one takes the questionnaire and hence I have no feedback, except for my own test completions of the questionnaire. I am wondering if there is a way to make a questionnaire that is mandatory to complete to complete the course. Or do I have to make a new quiz and assign it a weighted grade of 0?

Any help would be awesome!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alex Green

Re: Mandatory Questionnaires

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
You can assign a grade to a questionnaire. The student will not get the grade unless they complete it.

mike
In reply to Mike Churchward

Re: Mandatory Questionnaires

by bijan jamali -

i have teh same problem !
in the first page of each course for all students
i want to let a questin form(using teh questionnaire plugin) to get feedback about their teacher and course contetnt...
but i want that to be mandatory : only those who have completed the form can see teh course contetnt ....

is there a way to certify if a special activity have been done by a user and
bind this condition with other LMS contents(courses i mean) to block that contetnt untill that special activity is done