Viewing Feedback as admin

Viewing Feedback as admin

by Paolo Oprandi -
Number of replies: 3
Hi Andreas,

As admin I get the view of student rarther the view of an admin so in effect I can't see the feedback results. i notice you have disabled has_capability $doanything flag in fn feedback_load_capabilities with these statements:

$cb->view = has_capability('mod/feedback:view', $context, NULL, false);

Is this on purpose? Let me know if there is a reason I should know about for this.

cheers,
Paolo

P.s. you have an error in your in Revision 1.7.2.17 (latest?) of lib.php fn feedback_get_complete_users in cvs. Line 582 $cm->id should be $cmid

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paolo Oprandi

Re: Viewing Feedback as admin

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Paolo,

I'm not sure what do you mean. If you want to have more rights so you can give the admin the wanted capabilities on the role-definition.

In my opinion the line 582 in lib.php is ok. It must be $cm->id because $cm is an object. $cmid is not defined.

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Paolo Oprandi -
>In my opinion the line 582 in lib.php is ok. It must be $cm->id because $cm is an object. $cmid is not defined.

Its not an object in my version of the file (lib.php,v 1.7.2.15), causing a second error in the same function. I wonder again if I am using the most up-to-date version of the feedback plugin for moodle 1.95.
In reply to Paolo Oprandi

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Paolo - I think http://cvs.moodle.org/contrib/plugins/mod/feedback/lib.php?r1=1.7.2.15&r2=1.7.2.17&pathrev=MOODLE_19_STABLE may help explain things. The latest version for 1.9 is 1.7.2.17. You should be able to get the latest download at: http://download.moodle.org/download.php/packages19/feedback_package.zip. Let me know if you have any further questions or problems after getting the latest version. Peace - Anthony

p.s. - The changes were related to MDL-19497