Thank You Timothy Allen

Thank You Timothy Allen

by Sean S -
Number of replies: 2
Just want to say a special thank you to Timothy Allen for all the help he has given me over the last couple of months. Email, Telephone, and Timothy even came by two hours to Seoul and helped me out for an afternoon at my home.

Thanks a bunch Tim - you deserve some public recognition for what you have done.

Sean

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sean S

Re: Thank You Timothy Allen

by Tim Allen -

Sean,

Thanks for saying thanks so publicly, I appreciate it!  approve blush I'm really happy to have helped you and you've also helped me too you know.  You're only the second foreign teacher in Korea (that I'm aware of) that is as interested in this as I am, so it is my pleasure to help out whenever I can.  Keep the questions coming anytime, although I think you are fast becoming an expert!  smile

Tim.

In reply to Tim Allen

Re: Thank You Timothy Allen

by Drew Buddie -

Timothy,

Nothing to do with your previous discussion, but re. Korea.  I thought you might like to know, for what it is worth, that I recently played host (here at my school in the UK) to 2 groups of Korean e-learning experts in order to show how we use ICT in the UK in schools.  As part of the presentation I showed them Moodle (as we have an embryonic, but ebullient set up at the moment) and to say they were hugely impressed would be an understatement of momentous proportions.  They particulalrly liked the fact that I was able to convert all the text to Korean!

Therefore I thought you might want to know this for what it is worth.

Kind regards,

Drew