how to remove moodle footer logos

how to remove moodle footer logos

by Zishan Ahmad -
Number of replies: 4

I am using moodle 1.9.5, window version, my default theme is computer world, I downloaded it from http://www.themza.com/moodle/computer-world.html

moodle\theme\computer-world\

contains header.html and footer.html

I want to change/delete the footer logos, but i unable to delete it,

when i am deleting every thing from footer.html eventhough nothing change in the theme.

how to change the logos

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Zishan Ahmad

Re: how to remove moodle footer logos

by Patrick Malley -
Themza themes put the main call for the logos in the header, then call for them in the footer. They do this (I'm assuming) to prevent people from removing their logos easily. That's their prerogative, I suppose. It would be nice, since you are getting their work for free, if you could somehow continue to give them credit for their work even after the logos have been removed.

Compare your theme's header.html file with the Standard HTML file and you should find the code.
In reply to Patrick Malley

by Zishan Ahmad -
I removed it, but now i want to remove this icon  Read carefully, Write carefully, Ask good questions and About the HTML editor  from bottom of each page, could you please help me
In reply to Zishan Ahmad

by Zichuan Yang -
Change code in print_footer() in ..\lib\weblib.php will surelly work. There is a hard-coded $homelink varible to that icon. The drawback of this solution is that it will make site maintenance hard, especially when moodle upgrades.

I am thinking that there should have other way to remove it. Please let me know if anyone found a better solution.