Adding next/last navigation to all resources?

Adding next/last navigation to all resources?

by michelle drumm -
Number of replies: 2
My users often overlook the navigation buttons that appear in the header (the next/last/jump to menu called thusly: <?php echo $menu ?> ) - since they usually need it most when they're at the bottom of a page that they've just finished reading.

I'd like to be able to include that at the bottom of all web page resources, but cannot for the life of me figure out how that might be done.

I've managed to add it to the footer, but that's a little clunky, considering its other functions of logging in, etc.

Has anyone managed this, or something similar?

I've scoured the forums hoping to find an answer for this, and haven't yet. forgive me if it's been covered before - i'd appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

Also, I'm a complete moodle newbie - so, please be gentle!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to michelle drumm

Re: Adding next/last navigation to all resources?

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Michelle,
I am pretty sure that what you want can be achieved by a small modification of the visual theme you are using. I advise re-posting your question to the themes forum where someone might be able to answer it.
Joseph