About using Signatures

About using Signatures

by Carlos Andrade -
Number of replies: 3
Greetings,

I'm part of the staff who deals with Moodle in my university and i was trying to use this great module there but there is a concern when it comes to signatures.

I noticed we have to upload signatures to a folder that needs high level acess and we wanted to use people signature that does not have this kind of acess. Also, since there is a huge amount of signatures that may be used and we can't allow other people to choose signatures from others freely as well may not have admnistrators doing this all the time i was wondering if there is not a way just to a person without this high level of acess to add his signature for a small period of time only on his course so that the certificates this person gives to his students have his signature only and then after that this signature file is gone. Something like each course have its own particular folder of signatures so that the teacher could not use other teacher signature on his certificate.

Is that possible?

Thank you,

Carlos Andrade
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Carlos Andrade

Re: About using Signatures

by José de Jesús -
Paz y Bien.

Carlos:

It is possible, since for each certificate, exists a teacher of course.

At present, many universities or sign certificates the directors or directors. It will be necessary to mention the project to him. Because this way, you would be avoided much work.
It will be necessary to form that they leave the two companies, the one of the teacher (that yes come) and the one of the Headmaster o Principal. Another way to do it, that the name Headmaster o Principal is the one that distributes the course (although he is another professor the one is distributing that it).

You can review the commentaries on the matter.

Saludos.

José de Jesús.

In reply to José de Jesús

by E. L. Cooper -
But don't be confused that is fat certificate not certificate.
In reply to E. L. Cooper

by Chardelle Busch -
Picture of Core developers
Start by reviewing the moodle documentation on permissions. You can see the permissions available for the certificate by going to permissions in your site.