import questions with media

import questions with media

by air Jordan -
Number of replies: 2
Hi all!

I'm trying something here, would appreciate your help!

1. i want to import questions from a Blackboard and GIFT formats, but it seems impossible to do that with media - did anymore here managed to do that?

i was using the examples GIFT file that i found in the noodle site (adding it here)

2. did anyone found or can help out with more blackboard files? i have only 1 file that i found on the web, and it contains only MC question. the XML is OK, but i can't found a tutorial on how to build other question that will fit the Blackboard format.

thanks! smile

AJ
Average of ratings: -
In reply to air Jordan

Re: import questions with media

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Definitely doesn't work with either. It is simply not possible with GIFT. BB (both kinds) do allow attached files and media in the backup but Moodle's support for the BB quiz format is generally quite limited and doesn't support it.

It's been on my todo list to improve the BB importer for ages (years!) but until somebody gives me sufficient access to a Blackboard site to generate test data it isn't going to happen smile