is there any way to upload qestions in bulk.. except gift formate

this is urgent

thnx

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shail Jai

Re: upload question in bulk

by Joe K -

Hi,

Where are you importing it from?. We do XML export import betwen moodle systems and it works great..

Joe

In reply to Joe K

by Shail Jai -

Thanks Joe..

This is very pleasant to see your reply but I do know anything about xml… can you guide me…. Is this require any technical knowledge…?

Which plugin I should use… I need to upload question in bull.

Question format like this

One question

With 5 options (including each explanation) one will be correct…

Thanks in advance…

Shailesh Jaiswar

In reply to Shail Jai

by Art Lader -
Hi,

We use the Aiken Format for that.

Easy, fast, just works.

Regards,
Art
In reply to Shail Jai

by Joe K -

Hi Shailesh,

Exporting and importing questions using xml is very simple and you do not need to know xml. But if your questions are not in an other moodle system, your best bet may be Aiken for importing multiple choice questions as Art suggested.

In both cases, just go to the quiz and edit it and you will see ‘Import’ , ‘Export’ etc.. as a menu option at the top. Just click on the help it has instructions.

Btw, I saw you are in Pune and I have some friends using moodle in Trivandrum, Kerala.. I can get you in touch with them you like…

Good Luck

Joe K.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Shail Jai

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
As suggested, moving this discussion from the Lounge to Using Moodle.

Assuming you've not done so already, please check the documentation Import questions.
In reply to Shail Jai

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
What's wrong with GIFT?

Or, perhaps, what particular aspect of what you want to do means that GIFT is unsuitable?
Average of ratings: Useful (1)