Looking for assistance in the Victoria, B.C. (Canada) area

Looking for assistance in the Victoria, B.C. (Canada) area

by Lori Stevenson -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

The company I work for has just started working with Moodle and we are interested in adding the Face to Face plug in.   We do have an IT department that has assisted us with implementing Moodle, but we are all learning as we go.  We don't currently have anyone in our company that is a Moodle "expert". 

We are a financial based retail company using Moodle to help train front line staff.  We would like to be able to track all components of our blended learning approach which consists of online training, classroom sessions, hands on practice and required reading. 

Is there anyone in the Victoria, B.C. area that would be familiar with this type of a set up and is interested in sharing best practices or is able to assist us? 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lori Stevenson

Re: Looking for assistance in the Victoria, B.C. (Canada) area

by Randy LaBonte -
Hi there. My name is Randy LaBonte and I am in the Victoria area and quite familiar with Moodle. Feel free to email me at rlabonte@shaw.ca or call me at 604-983-0636 and we can chat about how best to meet your needs.

Cheers
In reply to Lori Stevenson

Re: Looking for assistance in the Victoria, B.C. (Canada) area

by Pierre Clavet -

Hi Lori,

I just started working in a company that is starting to use Moodle more and more.  I'm looking into implementing the face-to-face module over and was wondering how it went for you?

We also use Moodle for training front line staff.

thanks,
Pierre