Experienced moodle admin needeed to maintain/manage schools.sugarlabs.org

Experienced moodle admin needeed to maintain/manage schools.sugarlabs.org

by David Van Assche -
Number of replies: 0
Hi,
Sugar (the window manager/os) used on the olpc XOs, sugar on a stick and Sugar on various distros is really in need of a an admin who has some time, experiene in other moodle installs, and enthusiasm. Just some TLC is required. There are some of us in the Sugar team that have experience and can do this, guide and help, though we don't have much time. What it needs is cutting back on the complexity for teachers using it, putting in of relevant course material and overall tweaking of the environment for the Sugar experience. Sugar itself is relatively easy to use and explain, it needs to come across on the moodle install there, as well as the guidance and ability to create other kinds of learning materials for the many deployments we have worldwide. If anyone wants to be a part of a wonderful community that is truly changing the world and has experience with moodle, please contact me or Martin Langhoff (known Moodle hacker and the XS school server architect) so we can get u going. This is not a paid position, and you probably won't hear loads of people giving you praise, but it will help immensly, and I know the central Sugar people will thank you endlessly, as will the deployments using moodle around the world.

Contact me here: dvanassche at gmail dot com

or contact Martin here: martin.langhoff at gmail dot com

Thanks a million,
Sugar Team
Average of ratings: -