Here's some questions:
- I'm guessing the best step for student usernames is to delete all the seniors, then bulk add all the new freshman (we bulk added all our students at once for this year).
- If we delete all the seniors, does all their work disappear? What if a teacher wants to keep some sample student work to show to the next year? (My thought: take screen shots to show.)
- Should new classes be created for each teacher, or simply have teachers adjust the start date to the new year?
- For teachers who have significant numbers of assignments, files, quizzes, etc. in their class, is there a way to "hide all" of their assignments, rather than having to click the "hide" icon for each assignment?
- If a teacher is leaving the school, is there any easy way for her/him to export their work to take with them?
Please offer any other tips for transitioning from one year to the next. I'll try to compile all the information into a new page in the FAQ section.
We're using version 1.9.2