Feedback module - required before retrieving certificate problem

Feedback module - required before retrieving certificate problem

by Lisa Welch -
Number of replies: 3

I am trying to set up so that the certificate cannot be received until the feedback module has been completed. I have set required grade to No and added the feedback module as the required module to be completed.

What else can I do??

Thanks in advance!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lisa Welch

Re: Feedback module - required before retrieving certificate problem

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi,

can it be the feedback is set anonymous?
The certificate-module checks the table "mdl_feedback_completed". In this table the userid only will be saved if the feedback is not anonymous.

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Lisa Welch -

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, however, the feedback is not anonymous, I can see the names of the people that have answered my feedback and none of them can still retrieve the certificate.

Any other ideas?

In reply to Lisa Welch

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi,

that's the check by the certificat-module:

} else if ($cm->module == $feedid) {
return (get_record('feedback_completed', 'id', $cm->instance, 'userid', $userid) !== false);

It looks good as far as I can see.
There may be an other problem. But I can't find it sad.
I did not work often with the certificate-module. Try to ask the developer of this module.

Andreas