Ploblem restoring the

Ploblem restoring the

by Enrique Castro -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Hi all,
    I am experienzing a bizarre problem. I cannot restore a course. Just a single course. This is the "Moodle para profesores" demo couse.

Every time I attemp to restore thso course, after clicking teh initial "yes I want to restore", I get a blank page and Moodle "freezes". The msot bizarre thing is thet the course already existed in the server. It got a lot of chages so I decided to delete and get a fresh copy. The problem is occuring after upgrading to 1.4 version. All courses, including this one were working fien in 1.4.  I can restore other courses, is just this one .

I have downloaded fresh coies of teh course, tried old ones, tried a fresh backup from another 1.4 server running this course. I always ger teh blank page solely for thsi course backup.

Any ideas of what is happening will be welcome, I have run out of them.

- Enrique Castro -
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Enrique Castro

Re: Ploblem restoring the

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Enrique,

there is a reported problem with some servers using the zlib library (not Moodle) crashing with some files.

Some time ago I publish 4 versions of that exactly course compressed with different utilities. The 4th seemed to be correct one. Try it in:

http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=7630&parent=43195

Ciao smile
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

Re: Ploblem restoring the

by Enrique Castro -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
The uncompressed zip did restored.
Another thing to anotate

Thanks a lot Eloy!!