Stix Master Character table

Stix Master Character table

by Mauno Korpelainen -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Marc & others,

I am going to create one big table all Stix symbols that have AMS/TeXName and Uniqueid and that can be this way added to LatexMathML input/output tables and can be used with Mathtex & Tex Live & AsciiMathML if Stix font is installed. Most of these symbols are in other fonts too and most of the Latex tags are in other distributions than Tex Live too but this is going to be a sort of Master table for all Latex symbols that can be converted to unicode for Firefox in LatexMathML and rendered with Mathtex image fallback for other browsers.

Mimetex can show only limited set of these latex symbols but some symbols can be composed with mimetex if they do not exist - later...

Marc, don't be surprised if I don't pop up here during the next week - math plugin package is still incomplete but getting better all the time and ready or not I will publish it with functional Mathtex fallback features within two weeks - and with Mimetex fixes if I find enough time to check them all. I found finally yesterday the reason why TinyMCE was frozen if avoidinnerhtml was set to false (with amath etc simple latex formatting ) - and also a workaround with asciimath plugin to set it true only when editor is used.

Average of ratings: -