Resource error in new upgrade to the nightly

Resource error in new upgrade to the nightly

by Loren Winfrey -
Number of replies: 4
I upgraded to the new nightly and now when I go to view a resource I recieve "No valid arguments supplied"; here is the file that gives this "/mod/resource/view.php?id=137" now this resource is an uploaded file, it works on plain text, html but not uploaded files. This also affects the assignments.

Any Ideas?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Loren Winfrey

Re: Resource error in new upgrade to the nightly

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks for the report, but please report all bugs in development versions to http://moodle.com/bugs ...... please
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Loren Winfrey -
I guess I need to know if this is a bug, if it is then I will once I am sure that it is a bug and not something I did.

I get this error when ever I (as teacher or student) try to view an uploaded resource or assignment.

In reply to Loren Winfrey

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
No worries, just assume it's a bug anyway. If it isn't we can soon get it sorted out and close the bug report (I love closing those things). The idea is that all possible bugs in the development versions will be listed in one place, rather than spread all over the forums. Note that these bugs are not interesting to most people (who are still using 1.0.8.1).

That said, I can't reproduce the errors you're getting. Perhaps it's that flaky FTP again wink
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Loren Winfrey -
Oke Doke, I will post it there. I spoke with my php guy and it is still unresolved. It is strange, since I updated I cant link to the uploaded files.

Off I go to swat those bugs.