When I edit a file and upload it again, I still see the older version in the lesson

When I edit a file and upload it again, I still see the older version in the lesson

by Michael McDonnell -
Number of replies: 2
(1) I upload myFile.c, and choose it to be a popup for my lesson. (2) I later delete the file using the "Delete Completely" option in the Upload panel. (3) I edit the file myFile.c on my computer, then (4) upload it again. Now instead of showing the new file, my popup for the lesson still shows the older version. Curiously, when I bring up the Upload panel, and select "edit", it shows the new version of myFile.c. Can anyone help? Thank you very much.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael McDonnell

Re: When I edit a file and upload it again, I still see the older version in the lesson

by christian theou -

hello,

You must empty the cache of your web browser. Your web browser saves the contents of pages you open, and stores them in a cache, so the pages load faster when you visit them again.

In reply to christian theou

Re: When I edit a file and upload it again, I still see the older version in the lesson

by Michael McDonnell -
Christian, thank you vey much for your help; that solved the problem. From my browser I chose Tools->Internet Options->Browsing History(General tab)->Temporary Internet Files->Delete Files. Thanks again.