Suggestion for the new feature: Detailed Responses for Lessons

Suggestion for the new feature: Detailed Responses for Lessons

by Elena Ivanova -
Number of replies: 2
Hi everyone,
We have a suggestion for the Lesson tool (I have not found anything similar in the forum/tracker, so please let me know if I've missed that).

We have installed Detailed Responses report for quizzes (and it is working great) which provides one big aggregated table of all students and all of their answer choices.

So, we were wondering if it is possible to develop similar interface for the Lesson tool.

P.s. I understand that Lessons are much more complicated because of branching, and jumps, and possibility to re-take. thoughtful

What do you think?

Attachment stats.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Elena Ivanova

Re: Suggestion for the new feature: Detailed Responses for Lessons

by Pamela Williams -

I think this suggestion is a wonderful idea.  We've had instructors ask for the ability to do advanced analysis and export student responses.  Perhaps some of the Quiz Detailed Responses plug-in code could be recycled to make it available to add to the Lesson activities.

In reply to Pamela Williams

Re: Suggestion for the new feature: Detailed Responses for Lessons

by Joseph Rézeau -
iTaba kei {Sa} iTaba kei {Sa} iTaba kei {Sa} iTaba kei {Sa} iTaba kei {Sa}

Pamela "Perhaps some of the Quiz Detailed Responses plug-in code could be recycled to make it available to add to the Lesson activities."

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the Lesson activity and the Quiz activity in Moodle are totally un-related so it is extremely unlikely that the Quiz code might be re-used in the Lesson.sad

Joseph