Regarding Youtube

Regarding Youtube

by Piyush Pandey -
Number of replies: 3
Hello guys,

I am using Moodle 1.9.3, when i went to administration block > Modules > Blocks > Manage Blocks i find youtube over there,

Now my question is how can is use this youtube block in moodle as i cant find it inside any of the site courses.

Help me out.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Piyush Pandey

Re: Regarding Youtube

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
The youtube block is for the tags page on your profile only - http://docs.moodle.org/en/Tags
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Like Mary said, it just works on tag pages. This is because it depends on the tag of the page it's on to do automatic searches of Youtube.

You can of course include Youtube anywhere (if you are using a recent version of Moodle) by making sure the media filter is on and just creating links in text to Youtube pages.

Like this: smile

In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin I think the above post constitutes blatant self promotion !!