Backup stops at Wiki

Backup stops at Wiki

by Bill Schreiter -
Number of replies: 0
Hi, I have a small course with a couple of hundred wiki pages in it that would be hard to reproduce. My automatic backup stops at the wiki. It also stops there even if that is all that I tell it to backup. I think there is something wrong with the integrity of the wiki so I need two things....

1. How do I backup the wiki so it can later be restored?

2. How do I clean up or check the integrity of the wiki?

I have a week old copy of the course and other than the wiki there was very little changed but there were changes to the wiki.

What would you do?

Bill

PS: I am using nwiki and Moodle version 1.9

Back in November I ran across a problem with IE saving so I did the following which until this week seemed to work.

Marc, a further update. I installed Moodle on a laptop using moodlewindowsinstaller - latest - 19.exe and then switched to Nwiki using nwiki2.0_Moodle19rev2008080401 and reproduced the problem after restoring my course for school ICT plans.

I then replaced the Nwiki code with nwiki2.0_Moodle18rev2008031201 and restarted Moodle. When I tried to reactive the nwiki by navigating to notifications I got the message

Version mismatch: wiki can't downgrade 2008080401 -> 2008031201 !

But it worked when I signed in as a student using IE and edited a page in the wiki. The save function worked on the page that I tested.

What do you think? I don't think I really needed to replace all of the components and this may have a lot of other consequences... but it looks like it might work on a temporary basis...

Please advise and thanks in advance for all your help.
Average of ratings: -