Why take two themes into the shower?
Afternoon all. Just a quick one to let you know I have a brand new set of themes out and this time they're all-in-one. So you can have as many styles as you want without duplicating the whole thing, having to change every menubar.php or anything.
Link: Click Here
- Moodle 1.9+ (Tested - other versions untested)
- Standard Theme
- Header icons moved to menubar in "facebook app" style
- A little tidying up around the gubbins like filenames, moving bits in CSS
- Added 'Spring' and 'White' themes
- Minor fiddles and bug fixes for SCORM applications
- Menu now works with IE6.
- Menu stays still in IE7, doesn't flit all over the place.
- IE6 PNG linked as seperate file.
- Totally new menu system based on the MTV.com navigation menu. It's larger, more clear and more professional.
- New style for side blocks, forum blocks and general boxes inspired by BBC Online.
- Default has crisp lines and is more pleasing to the eye.
- General tidy up of style to give a cleaner, more professional look.
All my themes are 'work in progress' and continually under development. If you like this theme and use it yourself, let me know what types of modifications you make on the Moodle forums or email me, I'd love to see them and maybe pinch some ideas for mine.
Thanks for the support in the forums, the users and contributors around the world and my good friend Google. Also thanks to everyone at Newbury College for putting up with my constant OCD levels of modifying the theme.
Support Moodle and Open Source Software.