Gradebook 1.9.4 Problem - user report not accurate

Gradebook 1.9.4 Problem - user report not accurate

από Fig Newton -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 3
My gradebook is set up for a simple grading (score is total points divided by total possible points).

A problem cropped up today when I opened several old quizzes for a student who had been absent. The user report for the other members of the class no longer reports the correct points total.
The grades for the (now opened) assignments are correctly shown, but the grade total does NOT agree with the grades being displayed to the user.

The grader view is not affected. It still shows the correct number of points for the student.

I have attached a copy of the user view.
Συνημμένο bad_grades.jpg
Σε απάντηση σε Fig Newton

Re: Gradebook 1.9.4 Problem - user report not accurate

από Robert Russo -
Can you attach a screenshot of the grader report for this user as well so we can see the difference?
Σε απάντηση σε Robert Russo

Re: Gradebook 1.9.4 Problem - user report not accurate

από Fig Newton -
I've attached a section of the gradebook which shows the student's total grade. Note that the points shown in the grader view does in fact match the total of the assignments shown in the user view if you manually add up the listed points.

The sum of the points displayed at the bottom of the user view does not match the actual sum of points shown.

Some more detail of the problem. Closing the reopened assignments has not corrected the problem.

Fig
Συνημμένο dan_grades.jpg