Gradebook User Report

Gradebook User Report

by Diane Salamone -
Number of replies: 3

I am using Moodle 1.9.2 and I am trying to find a way to adjust the user report in the gradebook.  I just want the gradebook to display the "real" number for each graded item.  I do not want it to display a percent after the real grade.  See example below.  I want to eliminate the percent column:

Grade item
Category
Grade
Percent
Feedback
Aggregationexam1 Exam I √- 44 %

spacer.gifCourse total TESTCRON101-A, Spring 2009

Is there any way to easily adjust the gradebook to not display the percent.  If I cannot get this version of Moodle to eliminate that column is there a more recent version that will allow this capability.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Diane smile 

In reply to Diane Salamone

Re: Gradebook User Report

by phil walley -

Hi Diane,

I think I understand you. Try the following. Go to Gradebook as an admin. Turn on editing. Under the First Name / Last Name column, you will see a row called Controls. At the top of of each column there is now an edit icon. Click on this to go to the edit screen. There are a number of options here including a Grade display type which you can set as Percentage, Real, Letter.

Hope that helps.

Phil

In reply to phil walley

Re: Gradebook User Report

by Diane Salamone -

Hi Phil,

Thanks for responding.  I know that you can adjust the display type.  However, I want to remove the percentage column that appears in the User Report.  I don't see where I can actually remove the column. 

Thanks, Diane

In reply to Diane Salamone

Re: Gradebook User Report - not displaying percentages

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Diane,

In Moodle 1.9.3 onwards, the gradebook course settings include a user report setting for hiding percentages. Are you able to upgrade your Moodle site?