Resources opening nested inside resource frame

Resources opening nested inside resource frame

by Stuart Anderson -
Number of replies: 1
Dear Moodlers,

I have a problem with the way in which auto-linked resources are opening in my version of moodle. I am using the build 1.8.7.20081105. I have the Resource Names Auto-linking text filter enabled and the Filter settings set to filter uploaded HTML files.

Apologies, but I'm actually posting in two places as the I'm not sure if this is a Resource issue or/and a Text Filter issue.

When (text filtered) autolinks to Resources are clicked, the resource opens up inside the embedded area that the uploaded HTML document resource was occupying rather than the _top level window. This leads to the "double banner" effect which is obviously very ugly and undesirable. Is this a known bug? Or is there a setting I need to enable to avoid this happening? Any and all advice appreciated.

My 'other' post about this feature screen grabs of what I'm describing. For that post, please click here.

Many thanks,

Stuart Anderson
(using Firefox 3)
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stuart Anderson

Re: Resources opening nested inside resource frame

by Stuart Anderson -
Hi,

Could someone please confirm if I'm missing something or if the general feeling is that it is a bug/oversight. If the later, then I'll submit it to the issue tracker.

Thanks,

Stuart.