wtf is this all about

wtf is this all about

by robert rains -
Number of replies: 8
okay so my professor told me to fine assignments by looking up his corse on moodel but i dont know how

Average of ratings: -
In reply to robert rains

Re: wtf is this all about

by Frances Bell -
Suggest that you go and ask your professor where he keeps these assignments (maybe on your school/college Moodle).  They aren't here as this isn't his course (whoever he is).
In reply to robert rains

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Aside: This is why I'm not so keen on "My courses" in the menu ... then again the text on the login page doesn't seem to get read either. smile
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Martin; as a teacher of 20 years + I can tell you that so many essential and obvious things don't get read by students wink
In reply to Mary Cooch

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Deleted user

by Frances Bell -
Of course, he could have just been lost!
In reply to Frances Bell

by Sean Rattigan -
More than once a student of mine has missed the "Intro to Moodle" night and later, upon hearing of materials on Moodle done what many do- "Google" it... and here is where they land.

Would it be a good idea to have, on the main page, a "Lost Student? Looking for your assignments? Pick your school" list so that such lost souls may indeed find the "moodle" they were looking for?

It's just a list of institutions that have already indicated use Moodle so why not?
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Julian Ridden -
This is one of the reasons I went out of the way to rename my Moodle to something else (In my case we call it Quantum).

No students ever goes looingk for Moodle.

Just my 2cents for those maybe deploying there own in the near future smile
In reply to Julian Ridden

by Vinny Stocker -
Picture of Plugin developers
Ditto. We have a 'Dragon Web'. I specifically tell staff not to refer to Moodle.