Moodle built-in/available analytics

Moodle built-in/available analytics

by Susanna L -
Number of replies: 0

Hello fellow Moodle-ers,

I am brand new to my company and I am brand new to the world of LMS.  Recently I was asked to perform some preliminary research on LMS packages  I only have some basic requirements.  Cost, features, reporting capabilities, maintenance.  We are looking at installing a LMS to manage about 6 - 8 training sessions with about 100 employees to start.  Later we plan to roll it out department wide with 20+ training sessions with various versions and about 200+ employees.

My department will be creating application training sessions using Captivate 4.  We want to be able to validate a user's indentification, create a certificate when the quiz score exceeds a certain value, sends the results with user identification connected to the test result to a place where analysis can be performed.  We'll be doing some basic analysis such as question wording analysis, how well did a user do, what is the user's quiz taking history like to see if they are getting it, etc.

The three LMS I selected to do my evaluation are:  Blackboard, eLearning and Moodle.  Blackboard because some other division is already using it but we do not share.  eLearning because I was able to get some pricing online.  Moodle because every search I tried it comes up.  Seems like a pretty good solution to me so far.  Can someone please help me by sharing your checklist comparison on these three products?  The categories I want to compare these packages are:

cost

user validation capability

certificate printing ability

analytics what do each LMS has and how are they different?

Any help is appreciated.

Average of ratings: -