Morning, I have the same problem. I installed the feedback and I have no questions. I logged out and back in and nothing. Any advice?
Morning, I reinstalled a second time and deleting and I found the qyestions., but there is a new problem on the forum above with no saving capacity.
I had the same issue. I found a solution by setting admin role to the course for the moodle admin and everything was ok. I don t know if it s the right solution but it works.
Is there any way to delete responses, thereby allowing editing of the Feedback activity. I forgot to allow re-submissions.
- un-installed and re-installed the most recent versions of everything;
- inventoried the file listings in /mod /blocks and /lang/en_utf8/help directories;
- logged out and logged back in;
- assigned and reassigned administrative permissions;
- deleted and recreated feedback activities;
- upgraded PHP;