New Dragmath Available for Testing

New Dragmath Available for Testing

by Marc Grober -
Number of replies: 4
I have posted a zip of version 0.7.7 of dragmath (which sets implicit multiplication off by default) here: http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-1064

I'd like to make sure that it addresses not only the zipo issues but the dot issues on all platforms, so please exercise it (with caution, of course) and let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marc Grober

Re: New Dragmath Available for Testing

by Larry Jones -

Marc,

Are you sure your editor is OK?  The integral with limits does insert after I fill in the template.

I don't have your e-mail.  Could you send me your real e-mail?  Use my phantom e-mail.

Thanks,

Larry

In reply to Marc Grober

by Mauno Korpelainen -

Thank you for the update, Marc.

I will test the new version tomorrow ( "back" again... smile )

In reply to Marc Grober

by Mauno Korpelainen -

Dragmath gives sometimes

uncaught exception: Error calling method on NPObject! [plugin exception: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException].

and content is not pasted to editor from dragmath - have you seen this behaviour?

Options > Implicit Multiplication is a nice idea.

In reply to Mauno Korpelainen

by Marc Grober -
I have mailed Chris after doing some additional testing of my own.... Don't know if problem is with changes in dragmath or HotEqn, but the demo on their site does not seem to be rendering with FF 3.0.6 at this time, so there is something amiss. Seems to work with IE. arrrrgggghhhhhh

I didn't see any changes that Alex made which should implicate our integration, save that I had the function of implicit multipltiplication backwards initially - LOL- so maybe I should set that in the moodle dist in the applet..... wish we had polls as I would like to see how many people really want to see $$3 \bullet x$$ by default, as opposed to $$3x$$

on tex size raised earlier..... Whoops..... while the note about mimetex was undoubtedly accurate..... apparently \small works with the current Moodle tex filter..... $$\small \bullet$$
see http://www.scribd.com/doc/191838/LaTeX-Help-Sheet for details