Program Certificate of Completion

Program Certificate of Completion

by Mina Comailian -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I have developed a Moodle program which consists of 6 courses. Each course has 3 levels. Now I want to have a certificate for the whole program. I have no idea how to do it? I appreciate if anyone can give me some ideas.

How do I verify that the students have done what they were required to do? (taking the quizzes, completing the assignments, etc...)

How do I set up the certificate to cover all those courses and levels?

Your insight is highly appreciated.

-Mina,

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mina Comailian

Re: Program Certificate of Completion

by E. L. Cooper -
You give each level it's own certificate, set them to save, set them to yes for verification code and put the key to the next level in the certificate then create 2 course that each have 1 thing 1). questionnaire where you ask for the verification code from each certificate (first class) you verify the numbers then send them an email with the next course key and that course only has the certificate. If you do this you will need unique key's and you will need to change them maybe one a month.
In reply to E. L. Cooper

Re: Re: Program Certificate of Completion

by Mina Comailian -

Thank you very much! Your response is very much appreciated.

-M

In reply to Mina Comailian

Re: Re: Program Certificate of Completion

by E. L. Cooper -

My pleasure. I don't get into moodle.org as often these days but I do enjoy the certificate module and the ways it will automate if you think outside the box. Another thing you can do is issue the key in the cert it's self if you don't have to do grading.

The flow would be- complete course 1 and the key to course 2 is in the custom text field of the certificate, complete course 2 and the key to 3 is there and so on. The individual classes can be Plan Jane certificates then do a nice one with a custom seal watermark signature and text for the final one