Moodle documentation: New User of Moodle

Moodle documentation: New User of Moodle

by Noemi Almarez -
Number of replies: 1
Good day to everyone! smile  I am Noemi Almarez a class instructor from one of the universities here in the Philippines.  I am totally new to using Moodle and I need to learn how to use it to create my own courseware for my subjects. Please advise me on things that i should do. Thank you so much. God Bless!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Noemi Almarez

Re: Moodle documentation: New User of Moodle

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
Good Morning Noemi,
Welcome to Moodle. If you want an over view of the possible things you can use in your course, I would recommend you start with Moodle documentation and looking at the [Teacher documentation]] page.

I usually recommend looking at Teaching with Moodle for total beginners and then follow that with an overview of all the parts that you might use in a course at Getting started for teachers. That should get you started.

As you probably know from your experience, every course, every teacher and every student is slightly different. Once you start to set goals and objectives on how you want to use Moodle, you should be able to search MoodleDocs for some answers, or find the best forum to help with a particular activity. The Social forum or General Problems forum tend to have people who can either give you an specific answer or point you in a good direction.

Welcome. I hope this helps.

Chris