how can i creat choice

by arwa ahmad -
Number of replies: 6

plz ,how can i creat choice 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to arwa ahmad

Re: how can i creat choice

by Klavs Sedlenieks -
Turn editing on, then choose 'add activity'>choice. Or this is what you already did and did not succeed?
In reply to Klavs Sedlenieks

by Latifah M -
I did that but did not get the choices displayed...only the choice question text. Why is that?
In reply to Latifah M

by Gerry Howser -
If it helps, I have been working in the computer industry as everything from a programmer to CIO at a University and I get the exact same results. The documentation is not helpful as it assumes the choice module works.

This issue is why I signed up for the moodle forums in the first place. As designed, moodle looks great. Unfortunately I am not allowed to put up my own moodle server due to site security restrictions and the person administering the moodle server doesn't seem to know what to do about my problems most of the time. I have been attempting to move my class to completely on-line for three years now with no luck.
In reply to Gerry Howser

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
to be able to submit a choice - the user must have the permission mod/choice:choose

it's possible that you don't have that permission set to allow - but your students do?
In reply to Dan Marsden

by Latifah M -
Oh...TQ for the clarification.
But I am sure that was not it.

cheers.