Uploaded Assignments are not displayed

Uploaded Assignments are not displayed

by john felix -
Number of replies: 4
Hi,
In my course, students are allowed to upload a file in a particular assignment and when they do that it is not getting displayed when the assignments option in the course is clicked. But the files are getting uploaded. Can you please help me whats the problem.

Thanks,
Average of ratings: -
In reply to john felix

Re: Uploaded Assignments are not displayed

by Steven Turner -

John,

I am experiencing the same issue. We have looked at the files and determined that they are uploaded and in the Assignment page it states that there are assignments uploaded, but it never displays. We get the message "Nothing to Display."

I am running version 1.9.3 and will be trying to upgrade to 1.9.4 to see if that makes a difference, but it is a big issue for our Teachers to be able to grade the assignments.

In reply to Steven Turner

by Adma Lim -
Hi,
which assignment type are you using?
If it's "Advanced uploading of files" when the teacher upload back the graded assignment without adding comment, the students would not be able to see the graded assisgnment which has been uploaded back.
In reply to Adma Lim

by Steven Turner -

For us, we are not using the advanced uploading of files.

The student chooses to upload their file to the site and get a confirmation of upload. Then when the Teacher logs in to view the uploaded assignments all they see is "Nothing to Display".

If we search for the Assignments through the "File" section of the administrative menu we can see them all uploaded.

I have upgraded to version 1.9.4, but this did not fix the issue. Also I read about the link possibly being broken, but this is not the case either.

In reply to Steven Turner

by R Raitman -

Still holding out for a solution to this problem.

Anyone with some more advice??

Would really really appreciate it smile

Thanks