Black dot appear next to every resource after updating

Black dot appear next to every resource after updating

Bởi Wenceslao Fernández -
Số lượng các câu trả lời: 5
Hi cười

I've updated Moodle from 1.9.2+ to 1.9.4+ (Build: 20090204) and after that, strange black dots seem to appear next to every resource placed in a course. I use an standard theme (formal withe) and tried to change to a different one, but there is no difference and the problem persist.

Any idea? Thanks for your help.

Salu2

W
File đính kém Sinombre.gif
Trung bình điểm đánh giá: -
Để phản hồi tới Wenceslao Fernández

Re: Black dot appear next to every resource after updating

Bởi Tim Hunt -
Hình của Core developers Hình của Documentation writers Hình của Particularly helpful Moodlers Hình của Peer reviewers Hình của Plugin developers
It may just be a browser caching issue. Try a CTRL+SHIFT+reload to see if that clears it.
Để phản hồi tới Tim Hunt

Thanks Tim, but I´ve tried from IE and Firefox and it is always the same.

I´ve notice that there is a warning in notifications:

You have defined $CFG->wwwroot incorrectly in your config.php file. It does not match the URL you are using to access this page. Please correct it, or you will experience strange bugs like MDL-11061.

But I´m sure that the url in the config.php is rigt. I think tht may be there is a problem with a redirection in the server because sometimes when editing or adding an user, Moodle tryes to go out by the 9595 port, something like:

http://moodle.mydomain.com:9595/user/editadvanced.php

As you see I have installed Moodle in a subdomain pointing to the moodle folder. I asked to my hosting and they say there is no reason not to work, because Moodle was workig with the redirection before the updating.

Any idea?

Thanks.

W

Bởi Tim Hunt -
Hình của Core developers Hình của Documentation writers Hình của Particularly helpful Moodlers Hình của Peer reviewers Hình của Plugin developers
Can you post the URL of the front page of your Moodle site, and your setting for $CFG->wwwroot here?
Để phản hồi tới Tim Hunt

Bởi Noel McDaid -

We had this a while ago and it was indeed the config.php referencing an incorrect path.

Double check the config file you may not have copied all the details across during the upgrade.

Also, did you copy the original config.php or recreate the details in a new config.php?  you may have missed some details.

Solved: Black dot appear next to every resource after updating

Thanks to everyone for the help.

We have changed the wwwroot adding the 80 port

and now it works fine.

The 80 port was not in the old config.php (I copied it directly from the original folder) and the hosting says they don´t have made changes...

Salu2

W