Cannot restore files

Cannot restore files

by Howard Miller -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I am restoring a course from a moodle install version 1.3.3 to a moodle install 1.3, whatever I do the files do not get restored - strangely the folders do but not the files. Does this make sense - any advice appreciated.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Howard Miller

Re: What exactly is a 'user' file

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
User files are really only user profile images (for now).  So you've either found a bug or yes, you are going mad.  wink  What version of Moodle are you using?
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: What exactly is a 'user' file

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Ahhh.... just to confuse you I changed my original posting - I'm going 'backwards' from 1.3.3 to 1.3. I will change the target moodle to 1.3.3, it's not much trouble.