If you look at the picture I've been doing changes in Administration site tree, but I'm not able to include Appearance in "Super Administrator" admin category.
How can I do that?
I do the same step to change the whole tree, however this error happens:
parent does not exist!
- line 1197 of lib\adminlib.php: call to debugging()
- line 92 of admin\settings\appearance.php: call to admin_category->add()
- line 4271 of lib\adminlib.php: call to include()
- line 121 of blocks\admin_tree\block_admin_tree.php: call to admin_get_root()
- line 317 of blocks\moodleblock.class.php: call to block_admin_tree->get_content()
- line 240 of lib\blocklib.php: call to block_base->is_empty()
- line 130 of index.php: call to blocks_have_content()